We DO NOT host or upload any illegal video streaming or channel on our website. The links you see on our website are perfectly legal and officially supported by the America’s Cup Authority. We are not affiliated with any streaming services. We do research and test out all of them and provide you the feedback to choose the best service for you.
We may monetize our website using google ads and commissions from Amazon products (if you buy something) related to the event. We also get a commission from TicketNetwork if you buy tickets for the event using our affiliate link. These help us to pay the server bill and other expenses of this website. We are not here to do business. We are here to provide information and help out the community.
AmericasCupGo.com respects the intellectual property rights of others. According to the DMCA, AmericasCupGo.com will respond expeditiously to copyright infringement claims on the Site if submitted to NFRGo.com’s Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, AmericasCupGo.com will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removing the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright-protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by AmericasCupGo.com or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not NFRGo.com, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
AmericasCupGo.com may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event AmericasCupGo.com removes the allegedly infringing materials, NFRGo.com will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that AmericasCupGo.com removed or disabled access to the materials. AmericasCupGo.com may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
The statement of complaint that you provide us, containing all of the above information, should be sent to our Designated Copyright Agent by post, fax, or email to one of the respective contact addresses below:
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
For any queries, please contact us directly.
We will resolve your issue in 24 hours.